Many patients at Melbourne City Dermatology seek treatment for acne and acne scarring.
Our specialists want to ensure you achieve long lasting improvements in your acne scarring. We emphasise the importance of having any active acne appropriately managed before discussing treatments for the scarring. Once you are ready to treat any acne scars our specialist dermatologists can advise on our wide range of treatments available.
It is important to think about how you feel about your acne scarring and what you would like to achieve. The dermatologists and highly skilled nurses at Melbourne City Dermatology can advise you on the likely outcome and costs involved with a range of treatments. The best method to treat your scarring will depend on your skin type, the severity and the type of scarring present.
We have state of the art treatment options including laser and fractionated radio frequency devices to address pitted acne scars, deep scars, pigmentary changes and ice pick scars.
The treatments available at Melbourne City Dermatology clinic include;
- Chemical peels
- TCA CROSS
- Laser and Intense pulsed light for erythema
- Subscision for deeper scarring
- Surgical removal of scars
- Injections to soften keloid scars
- Laser treatment Melbourne for texture changes, including fractionated laser
- Radiofrequency treatments
- Q-switched laser for pigmentary changes